International Sales Manager – Telecommunications
Omnitele is a leading mobile telecommunications consultancy, that designs mobile networks with sustainable business impact. Omnitele supports Mobile operators, Regulators, Vendors, and Users alike in extracting the maximum value from the mobile network assets and investments.
Since Omnitele was founded in 1988 to set-up the world’s first GSM network, we have delivered over 1000+ projects across over 100+ countries around the world. Omnitele provides transparent, objective, big-data-driven analysis that drives tangible business benefits. The highly skilled team brings decades of experience and best practice solutions to specific needs and prides itself in keeping promises.
We are now looking to strengthen our sales function with an enthusiastic, driven and experienced sales professional:
- Proactively manage complete sales cycle, including identifying, qualifying, demonstrating value, negotiating and closing projects, together with our seasoned professionals
- Meet and exceed sales targets, by selling technology consultancy projects and customer solutions ranging from tens of thousands to million EUROS plus
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Develop Omnitele sales approach, processes and offers
- Integrate with the Omnitele team
- You have a proven track record in consulting sales, preferably in the TMT industry – relevant existing customer contacts will be regarded as a strong plus
- You are demonstrably able to build rapport and relationships with CxOs
- You have excellent command of the English language both in writing and speaking
- You combine technology, commercial and business acumen
- Since the work requires regular international travelling, you have a cosmopolitan and international mindset
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree
Omnitele is a Finnish company with its headquarters in Helsinki, however, a specific location is not a prerequisite for this function. We offer stimulating working environment, colleagues with world-leading expertise, and competitive, results-based package. Please apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13.02.2020.
For more information, please contact Arnold Van Holten (+31 646 376 215) or Harri Rauhala (+358 400 818 070).
Arnold van Holten
+31 (646) 376 215