About the Telecom Data Analyst role
We are looking for a Telecom Data Analysts to join as a cornerstone of our Omnitele AI Solutions team
We have seen unprecedented interest in our AI solutions and are excited of the unlimited possibilities. We are now looking for a Telecom Data Analysts to join our team and taking an active role in shaping the future of our AI solutions offering. We work on a global scale with some of the biggest players in the industry and can provide a front-line opportunity in being part of the success story. Our motivated and driven team believe in meritocracy, collaboration, and in delivering real customer benefits without forgetting to have fun.
As a Telecom Data Analyst, you will complement our analytics solutions development team. You will be working alongside our data scientists and other telecom data analysts, being jointly responsible in developing solutions to support mobile operators’ technology strategy, network design & performance optimisation, customer experience and customer value assurance.
Our Telecom Data Analysts are involved in developing the value adding algorithms from the available telecoms data, as well as developing the automated solutions that deliver the value to our customers. Based on personal ambitions, the role can focus more on telecom data algorithms, on programming of automated solutions, or on creation interactive user interfaces.
Based on your level of experience and your ambition in the areas below, we can tailor the best role for you in the team. We are looking for both junior and more senior team members.
Our office is located in Helsinki, yet remote working is available. You have an option to travel to interesting customer assignments around the world, yet the travel is not mandatory.
You as a perfect candidate would have experience in each of the following areas:
- Knowledge in mobile network technologies (LTE/5G), preferably with experience in the radio network performance analysis.
- Versatile problem-solving mindset equipped with general knowledge in mathematics and statistics
- Some level of competence in programming (preferably Python), with preferably some experience in building statistical models and developing algorithms.
In addition to the previous, following are considered a great benefit:
- Previous work experience in 3G/4G/5G radio network performance analysis, e.g., with OSS, field-measurement, or crowdsourced data.
- Experience in dashboarding and creating visually appealing presentations (preferably via code)
- Experience in Data Science and machine-learning models
- Experience in Data Engineering.
You as a person:
- You can be M.Sc. or B.Sc. level education on Telecommunications, Data Science, Computer Sciences, or equivalent. However, more important is your hunger to learn new things.
- You are highly motivated in developing your skills in the fields listed above, even if some of the fields are not yet your strongest competence.
- You are a person who stands behind your promises, has good team working and communication skills and is eager to help your colleagues and customers.
We offer you a stimulating, professional working environment, opportunity to have a meaningful contribution to the development of Omnitele AI solutions and to the success of our customers, a window to the latest developments in the telecom industry, as well as competitive renumeration.
If you feel you are the talent we are looking for, please apply online and send your application with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2021. For further details, please contact Rauno Huoviala, Head of AI Solutions (email@example.com or +358 40 554 6343).
Omnitele is a leading telecommunications consultancy, that supports mobile operators, network providers, regulators, and users alike in designing and extracting the maximum value out of their mobile networks. Omnitele was founded in 1988 to set-up world’s first GSM network, and since then we have delivered over 2000 projects across over 100 countries around the world. We provide transparent, objective, big-data-driven analysis that drives tangible business benefits.
Omnitele AI Solutions builds on the heritage of Omnitele and adds cutting edge AI and ML capabilities, combining telecoms engineering best practises with the modern data science.