Omnitele is a Finnish telecommunication consulting company with an international customer base. Since 1988 when the company was founded to plan the first ever GSM network in Finland, Omnitele has carried out thousands of projects in ~100 countries around the world. We are a group of motivated consultants and we are always looking to strengthen our team with like-minded and driven individuals.
We are currently looking for aspiring young professionals to further strengthen Omnitele competence in advanced radio access technologies, such as LTE-Advanced and 5G New Radio. We provide you with an interesting learning environment and a growth platform to demonstrate your capabilities. As a thesis worker, you will research a chosen topic to generate fresh knowledge to be used in our work with our customers and for internal training.
The topic of the thesis will be tailored to your interests and the demand in the market. Ideally, you will solve a real problem and get to test the theory in practice in the field in real mobile networks.
• 5G simulation methodology with network planning tool and methodology verification with field measurements
• Signal quality and performance of different LTE/5G carriers in different real network environments
• Modelling and measurement of 5G beam-forming gain in real network environments
• Further developing objective network testing and benchmarking methodologies
• In the final phase of M.Sc. studies in the field of telecommunications or equivalent
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Previous experience from mobile broadband technologies is an advantage but you will have time to experience these first-hand later
For more information please contact:
Mr. Jani Nieminen +358 44 994 7968, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application, CV and transcript of completed courses by 31.3.2021 by email to email@example.com
+358 44 9947968