Radio Network Consultant
About the Radio Network Consultant role (obsolete)
We are currently looking for a Radio Network Consultant to join Omnitele radio access network planning, optimization, audits and performance management team. Your technology focus and core competence shall be 3GPP based, namely GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE/5G. As a Radio Network Consultant in Omnitele customer projects, you will be located at our headquarters in Helsinki, but you may expect to be traveling as part of the project assignments.
- You have technical understanding of GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE/5G- radio access networks, especially the radio interface
- You have some experience in project management
- Experience in specialised planning, optimisation, and measurement tools, such as Teoco Asset or Keysight Nemo tools is considered as a benefit
- You are highly motivated in developing your skills in the fields listed above, even if some of the fields are not yet your strongest competence
- You are willing to travel on frequent basis as part of the project assignments
- You are a person who stands behind your promises, has good team work and is eager to help your colleagues and customers
- You have B.Sc. or M.Sc. level education on telecommunications or equivalent
- Work experience in either in radio network planning and optimisation, or in radio network performance measurements, analysis and troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English written and spoken. Finnish is considered a benefit
- You have a Finnish work permit
What do we offer?
We offer you a fast-paced and inspiring work environment in the company operating internationally with a long heritage and significant support from investors. With Omnitele you will find a motivated, driven and very professional team, with a strong culture for collaboration and a passion to serve and provide value to our clients.
We have a dynamic working environment and flat organisation structure – all part of the same Omnitele team! This means you can have a true impact on your work and learn from the other experts in your team. If you possess the qualities we are looking for, we are keen to provide you with:
- Challenging and diverse project work in domestic and international assignments
- A relaxed working environment with intelligent and friendly colleagues
- Possibility to work side by side with our customer experts and solve problems related to their network business
If you fancy joining our team, apply for the job right away! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and salary request as soon as possible. For further details, please contact Päivi Haapala at +358 44 5151 520 on 19.04 at 15:00-16:00 or 23.4. at 9:00-10:00.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. The last day to apply is Friday April 30, 2021.
Omnitele provides consulting and expert services for telecom sector players in network strategy, design and quality assurance. Our mission is to maximise mobile subscriber quality of experience and minimise operator network expenditures. The company was founded in 1988 to set up the world’s first GSM network. Since then we have completed over 1000 projects in over 100 countries around the globe.
We hire skilful people and take care of their competence development. Our consultants are encouraged to explore and innovate. Working in multi-disciplinary teams secures optimum project delivery and maximum professional growth of our consultants.