We are now looking for Radio Network Planning and Optimisation Engineer
We are now looking for Radio Network Planning and Optimisation Engineer to join our teams based in Helsinki, Finland.
You will be working as a Radio Network Analyst/Consultant in Omnitele customer projects, with the main focus in radio access network planning, optimization, audits and performance management. Your technology focus and core competence shall be 3GPP based, namely GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE/5G. You shall be stationed at Helsinki home office, but you may be expected to travel as part of the project assignments.
Ideally, the list below describes you well
- You have solid technical understanding of GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE/5G- radio access networks, especially the radio interface
- You have some work experience in either in radio network planning and optimisation, or in radio network performance measurements, analysis and troubleshooting
- Experience in specialized planning, optimization and measurement tools, such as Teoco Asset or Keysight Nemo tools is considered as a benefit
- You are highly motivated in developing your skills in the fields listed above, even if some of the fields are not yet your strongest competence
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and Finnish
- You are willing to travel on frequent basis as part of the project assignments
- You have B.Sc. or M.Sc. level education on telecommunications or equivalent
- You are a person who stands behind your promises, has good team work and communication skills and is eager to help your colleagues and customers
We offer you a fast-paced and inspiring work environment in an internationally operating company with a long heritage and strong financial backing. With Omnitele you will find motivated, driven and very professional colleagues, with a strong culture for collaboration and a passion to serve and provide value to our clients.
If you feel you are the talent we are looking for, please apply online and send your application to email@example.com with CV and salary request as soon as possible, but no later than by 11.09.2019 For further details, please contact Päivi Haapala , +358 44 5151 520 on Thursday 22.8. at 10:00-12:00 and Monday 26.8. at 15-17
Omnitele provides consulting and expert services for telecom operators and regulators in network strategy, design and quality assurance. Our mission is to maximise mobile subscriber quality of experience and minimise operator network expenditures. The company was founded in 1988 to set up world’s first GSM network. Since then we have completed over 1000 projects in over 96 countries around the globe.
We hire skillful people and take care of their competence development. Our consultants are encouraged to explore and innovate. Working in multi-disciplinary teams secures optimum project delivery and maximum professional growth of our consultants.