Mobile Network Data Analysts
Now we are looking for Mobile Network Data Analyst(s) to join our teams based in Helsinki, Finland.
We are looking for Mobile Network Data Analyst(s) to join our teams based in Helsinki, Finland. Do you have M.Sc. or B.Sc. level education on telecommunications or computer sciences and eagerness to develop as professional in mobile network technologies, programming & database languages and BI & data analytics tools?
You will be working as a Mobile Network Data Analyst in Omnitele customer projects as well as service & product development projects. You will participate in delivering services in the areas of technology strategy, network design, performance management, and audit & optimisation. You will also participate in Omnitele service and product development, maximising the value of our portfolio to our customers. You shall be stationed at Helsinki office, but you are expected to travel as part of the project assignments.
We are looking for a person with suitable education and strong motivation to develop as a professional. All experience is considered as an asset, but you could also be at the beginning of your career.
Ideally, the list below describes you well:
- You have M.Sc. or B.Sc. level education on telecommunications, computer sciences, or equivalent
- You have experience in mobile network technologies (UMTS/HSPA/LTE/5G)
- You are familiar with programming & database languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R), and in database management
- You have experience in BI & data analytics tools (e.g. Qlik, Tableau)
- You are highly motivated in developing your skills in the fields listed above, even if some of the fields are not yet your strongest competence
- You have fluent written and spoken English skills, fluency in Finnish is considered a benefit
- You are willing to travel on a frequent basis as part of the project assignments
- You stands behind your promises, have good teamwork and communication skills, and are eager to help your colleagues and customers
We offer you a fast-paced and inspiring work environment in an internationally operating company with a long heritage and strong financial backing. With Omnitele you will find motivated, driven and very professional colleagues, with a strong culture for collaboration and a passion to serve and provide value to our clients.
If you feel you are the talent we are looking for, please apply online and send your application with CV and salary request as soon as possible, but no later than by 14.10. For further details, please contact: Rauno Huoviala, Director Service & Product Development, +358 40 554 6343 on 1.10. at 10:00-12:00 and 9.10. at 14-16
Omnitele Ltd., founded in 1988 to set up the first GSM network in the world, is a pioneer within the wireless industry with over two decades of leading edge network and business consulting experience worldwide. Omnitele’s strengths lie in the experience received from 1.000+ projects conducted in 80+ countries. The expertise areas of the company include network strategy, design, monitoring and optimisation. For more information, visit www.omnitele.com