Head of Finance and Administration
Now we are looking for a new colleague to work with us in our headquarters in Helsinki.
Are you our new Head of Finance and Administration?
Are you interested in international business finance? Would you like to work in fast-paced internationally operating consultancy company? Do you have the skills and personality to take the overall responsibility of finance and administration function? If yes, this might be just the position for you.
You will be responsible for Omnitele’s Finance and Administration function. You shall be managing a dedicated finance and administration team, and our external service partners and advisors working in the finance and administration domain. You will be part of the Omnitele management team, and will report directly to the CEO.
The focus of your work will be in the management and development of accounting, compliance and taxation, as well as in analysis and development of overall business performance on a project and company level.
Your tasks include:
- Responsibility of Omnitele’s finance and administration function
- Management of external accounting (bookkeeping, annual financial statements, taxation, etc)
- Budgeting and preparation of monthly cut-offs, business performance and cash flow analysis and forecasts
- Finance support to projects business, including but not limited to project cash flow management, compliance and taxation assessments
- Development of Omnitele finance and admin procedures, systems and guidelines to further improve efficiency, value and control
- Supervisor for Omnitele finance, admin and HR team
- Management of and collaboration with our finance and admin partners, including service providers, accountants, consultants and banks
- Support in analysis of emerging business opportunities from financial perspective
- Participation in company strategy implementation, and in decision making as part of the Omnitele management team
- Participation to Omnitele board meetings, supporting the CEO in business analysis, material preparations and presentations
We are looking for a passionate finance professional with skills, courage, and drive into management and development of financial processes and administration.
To be successful in this position we expect you to have:
- Preferably 5+ years of work experience in finance and/or accounting
- Preferably experience of international business and/or consultancy business
- Preferably Master’s Degree in Finance
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, standards, policies and laws
- Fluent written and spoken communications skills in English language
As a person you will have the optimal fit into this role and into the Omnitele team, if you recognize yourself from below:
- Great analytical skills, strong attention to detail and development-oriented mindset
- Ability to handle multiple complex matters in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Open-minded, flexible and positive personality, with good leadership and interaction skills
- Aptitude and credibility to independently take responsibility and lead your team, solve problems, and make sure that things proceed within agreed timeframe
We offer you a fast-paced and inspiring work environment in an internationally operating company with a long heritage and strong financial backing. With Omnitele you will find motivated, driven and very professional colleagues, with a strong culture for collaboration and a passion to serve and provide value to our clients.
In this role we offer you plenty of responsibility but also a lot of independence and freedom to build the working model and processes to best serve the business, while fitting your personal way of working.
If you think you could be our next Head of Finance and Administration, please apply online and send your application with CV and salary request as soon as possible, but no later than by August 23rd 2018. We will go through the applications already during the application period and the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Inquiries regarding the position, please contact CEO Ville Laakso, tel. 040 751 9575 on 15.8. at 14:00-15:00 and 22.8. at 9:00-10:00.
Inquiries regarding the application process: HR Manager Satu Koivulehto, firstname.lastname@example.org
Omnitele Ltd., founded in 1988 to set up the first GSM network in the world, is a pioneer within the wireless industry with over two decades of leading edge network and business consulting experience worldwide. Omnitele’s strengths lie in the experience received from 1.000+ projects conducted in 80+ countries. The expertise areas of the company include network strategy, design and quality assurance. For more information, visit www.omnitele.com