Thank you for your interest in our company! We are always looking for talented professionals and top graduates who are passionate about mobile network engineering.
Currently we are mainly searching for Radio Network Planning and Optimisation Engineers. If you think you are the talent we are looking for, please submit your open application and your CV.
You will be working as a Radio Network Analyst/Consultant in our customer projects, with the main focus in radio access network planning, optimisation, audits and performance management. Your technology focus and core competence is 3GPP based radio, namely GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE. You will be stationed at our Helsinki home office, though traveling is integral part of the project assignments.
- Working location: Helsinki
- Type of employment: Full-time
Ideally, the list below describes you well
- You have solid technical understanding of GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE- radio access networks, especially the radio interface
- You have work experience either in radio network planning and optimisation, or in radio network performance measurements, analysis and troubleshooting
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, fluency in Finnish is considered a benefit
- You are willing to travel on frequent basis as part of the project assignments
- You have B.Sc. or M.Sc. level education on telecommunications or equivalent
- You stand behind your promises, you have good team work and communication skills and you are eager to help your colleagues and customers
Experience with specialised planning, optimisation and measurements tools such as Aircom Asset, Anite’s Nemo Outdoor/Invex/Analyze is considered a benefit.
We offer you an interesting work environment in an internationally operating company, great colleagues and an opportunity to grow within the organization and develop your skills.
Click here to submit your application and CV