21-22 April 2015 – Big Data and Predictive Analytics for Telecoms
Meet Omnitele at Big Data and Predictive Analytics for Telecoms conference! Transform Into Analytics Driven Operator and Boost Revenue Streams via Improved Business Intelligence Lifecycle.
21-22 April 2015 | Mövenpick Hotel | Amsterdam, The Netherlands Big Data and Predictive Analytics for Telecoms is the premium event bringing together leading telecom network providers with specialist technology and service providers.
As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the forum offers data analytics experts from around Europe an intimate environment for a focused discussion of key new drivers shaping efficient and sustainable network landscape.
More information about the conference available at MarcusEvans web page.
Conference topics and discussion points are focusing on data analytics and ways to capitalise on it:
- Transforming your organisation into analytics driven operator
- Reducing customer acquisition costs and churn through effective use of predictive model engines
- Improve asset utilisation and optimise related labour cost
- Building a factual basis for more effective network capacity planning and service/cost assurance
- Boost fraud detection efficiency to minimise and eliminate fraudulent activities
Omnitele is presence in the conference is covered by Mr. Esa Vesterinen (VP Sales & Marketing) Mr. Rauno Huoviala (Business Development Manager). Send an email or call if you want to schedule a meeting!