Sales Director, Nordics
We are looking for a Sales Director to strengthen our Sales and Marketing team in Scandinavia and Baltic region.
Many thanks for all great candidates!
Omnitele intends to be the leading independent telecom consulting and services company in Nordics. We are looking for a full-stack business developer to be the driving force in execution of our sales and marketing strategy in the region.
You will be responsible for building our business to the next level. You will deepen engagement with our existing clients and further expand our customer base. The position is located in Finland or in another Nordic country and you will be reporting to VP, Sales and Marketing.
To succeed in this position you ideally have:
- Strong drive and personal commitment to grow Omnitele profitably
- Proven track record of 6+ years in sales and marketing roles for Nordic and Baltic telecom operators
- Experience in delivering services to telecom operators in the area
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and organisational skills combined with strong customer and results orientated mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken English and excellent skills in one Nordic language
- Willingness to travel frequently in sales and project roles
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Science
Having genuine interest towards mobile networks and mobile operator business is mandatory, we only hire people who are passionate and proud of what they do. If you also share our core values: straightforward, trusted and intelligent, you are the person we are searching for.
For further details, please contact Esa Vesterinen, VP, Sales and Business Development, tel. +358 44 324 7668 on either of the following times:
- Monday 20 October at 15:00-16:30
- Thursday 23 October at 9:00-10:30
Please submit your CV and application online by 3 November.