RECRUITING DAY 2014
Would you like to start your career as a Measurement Technician or Radio Network Analyst? Are you searching for a shorter assignment on a project basis? 1-3 Recruiting day participants will be offered a job!
Update 7 November: Event completed. Many thanks for all participants!
We are looking for aspiring young professionals to join our team in Helsinki!
Would you like to start your career as a Measurement Technician or Radio Network Analyst? Are you searching for a shorter assignment on a project basis? Our projects are focusing in radio access network planning, optimisation and performance management, offering an insight into the evolution of the latest mobile access technologies.
Our ideal candidate:
- is currently finishing his/her studies or has graduated in the field of telecommunications
- has good communication skills
- might have some previous experience from the following areas: GSM/UMTS/HSPA/LTE –radio access networks, especially the radio interface.
- is fluent in written and spoken English, fluency in Finnish is considered a benefit
- is willing to travel on frequent basis
- has excellent team work skills and is eager to help his/her colleagues
Having genuine interest towards mobile networks is mandatory, we only hire people who are passionate and proud of what they do! If you also share our core values – straightforward, trusted and intelligent – you are the talent we are searching for.
We will invite max. 12 people to our Recruiting Day and 1-3 participants will be offered a job. The recruiting event takes place at Omnitele’s Helsinki Office on Thursday, November 6th at 13-16.
For further details, please contact Elina Salminen, HR Manager, tel. +358 44 309 3503. Please submit your CV and very brief application letter online by October 26th.