18th Annual Nordic and Baltic Telecoms Executive Forum
Meet Omnitele! Capitalising on quality with be-the-customer marketing, Utilising network analytics for customer-centric capacity management, Controlling the customer experience and network investments with efficient performance management.
22-23 September 2014 | Elite Hotel Marina Tower | Stockholm, Sweden The 18th Nordic & Baltic Telecoms Executive Forum brings together the leading telecommunication market players, primarily from the region, to exchange experiences and share cutting edge strategies to ensure profitability in a highly competitive Nordic telecom environment. Omnitele presence in the summit is covered by Mr Esa Vesterinen (VP Sales & Marketing) and Mikko Valtonen (Manager, Marketing and Business Development).
Mr. Vesterinen participates the keynote panel discussion on topic “Maximising Efficiency and Profitability While Facing the Aggressive Traffic Boom”. Topics covered:
- Effective business tools to meet rising traffic demand
- The impact of the new technology on capacity and bandwidth
- Implementing advanced cooling equipment to achieve significant energy and cost savings
- Facing technical challenges – Infrastructure, bandwidth constraints and mobile backhaul solutions
- How will apps and revolution of tablets affect the future business models
We are also preparing for 1on1 meetings to discuss topics such as
- Capitalising on quality for marketing – be-the-customer approach
- Utilising network analytics for customer-centric capacity management
- Controlling the customer experience and network investments with efficient performance management.
We are keen to meet you to hear your views, challenge them with fresh ideas and explore future possibilities for collaboration!
For more details about the conference agenda & venue, visit the official conference web page. If you wish to book a meeting or ask for other additional details directly from us, feel free to call or email and we are at your disposal!
Vice President, Sales and Marketing
+358 44 324 7668
Manager, Marketing and Business Development
+358 44 361 6860