Mobile Broadband Forum 2010 (Lisbon) 12-15.10.2010
Omnitele took part in the Mobile Broadband Forum held in Lisbon in October 2010.
Mr. Sampsa Laamanen, Principal Consultant and Head of Business Consulting, gave a presentation on Mobile Broadband Profitability via Smart Network Evolution.The key points of the presentation include:
- Three key considerations for Smart Network Evolution: 1. market, 2. frequency bands and 3. technology innovation.
- Can a single operator influence the market or just follow it?
- Will the new frequency bands coming to auction change the competitive situation?
- Surprises in real-life performance of the advanced mobile technologies HSPA+ and LTE – what does the end user really receive?
- Analysis findings: optimal deployment of various HSPA+ features and LTE.
- Conclusions: ensuring mobile broadband profitability via smart network evolution.
For further information on the presentation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org