Managed Services & Network Sharing (London) 28-30.6.2010
Omnitele participated in the Managed Services & Network Sharing event in London.
Mr. Esa Vesterinen, Vice President & Head of Network Planning at Omnitele, chaired the second conference day.
The topics during the day included:
- Quantifying the business case for outsourcing your call centre services.
- Evaluating the business opportunity of antenna sharing as an alternative to network sharing.
- Evaluating different technical strategies and optimising managed service partnerships.
- Utilising neutral host networks to achieve network sharing and effective outsourcing of both radio and core networks.
- Understanding how to radically improve your network performance by using design and optimization services and the tools via managed services business models.
- MVNOs – Is this the time MVNOs have been waiting for?
- Understanding how Telefónica Peru has developed Broadcast TV Transmission to the mobile
- Identifying and overcoming the challenges of the cloud network